Darkskull - Clash Of Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Clan Rules

Go down

Main Clan Rules Empty Main Clan Rules

Post by zoadeus Tue May 05, 2015 2:51 am

So you've worked your way up through the feeder clan and now you are ready to help us in the main clan. Excellent! First, the history that I know:
I've been the leader since Paul started Darkskull2.0 to help build the clan. I'm from the Chicago area. Paul was the leader before me. He's from the UK and our biggest supporter. MR from Sweden was the leader before Paul, and according to him, Ruth was the leader before MR. Some fun members have moved on but we look forward to their visit again someday. We still have great members from all over the world. Here is a small sample of members we've had in the past:
Pipiro and Rom: France
HGUpwell: UK.
Aadil, MI, and Para: Pakistan
Ziad: India
Si7a: Egypt
King Atoi and Poyos: Malaysia
Leonardo: Honduras
Dihulsey: Texas
Alco: Maldives
BurhanBBH: Australia
Joker: Kuwait
DanDan: Florida
ImranBro: New Zealand
Bob: Ireland

One of the greatest things about our international is meeting people from all over world.

1. Donations.
These should always be within the ratio of 1:3. This means if you have donated 100 troops, you can receive up to 300 back.
Please respect requests or ask before you donate something else to them.
Also, be reasonable with requests. If you have level 2 archers, asking for level 3 dragons is out of your league.

2. Clan wars
We are an active war clan.
This being said you are expected to attack in wars! If you fail to attack at all in a war you will be kicked.
If you make little to no effort in your attacks it will be noticed.
We always aim for 3 stars not just for loot.
Only COs can donate to clan war castles.
Opt out is not available for this clan. You will be opted back in. If you don't want to be in war speak to a CO.
If you want to attack a base that has already been 3 stared please get this confirmed by a CO.

3. Promotions
After donating 200 troops you will get promoted to clan elder.
Co leader is only earned by showing the clan loyalty and showing you are looking out for the clan.

Any of these promotions can be removed for abuse of power or not participating in wars.

4. Recruiting
We welcome your new recruits. Have them search for Darkskull at #9C8V0VPV

Thanks everyone!

Zoadeus
Clan Leader

zoadeus
Admin

Back to top Go down